May 22, 2011

Just Hangin Out

Dad came up to help Jeff stain the deck. It really looks nice.


Little man on the run.
Eatin popsicles.

Sometimes photogenic....
Sometimes not...

She however, loves the camera!

Getting ready for lazy days of summer! Molly has one more week of school and then she is a second grader! I am done except for a few days of planning. We are headed for our first camping trip this year at Cloudland Canyon for Memorial Day weekend. Then Jeff starts his busy summer of camps and recruiting. I am ready for no schedules, staying up late and sleeping late and just hanging out. We are excited about a week in Boca Grande, Fla with dad and Betty and Catherine. Love summertime!!

I treated myself to a new camera, I am so excited to take some pics while camping and at the beach. Here are a few of the kids just hanging out, playing and eating popsicles.

No comments: