Apr 23, 2010

Various April Happenings

Will loves soccer practice too. Mommy is glad Will can run for an hour!! Makes for two tired kids and two happy parents!
Coloring under the table this morning. Why? I don't know.
They sure do love each other!!
Beautiful girl!!
Molly's new "twinkle toes" shoes from the Easter Bunny.
Will's new shoes from the Easter Bunnies-Bapa and Betty.
Will passed out after a day of food and hunting for eggs at Bapa and Betty's house.
Molly's first soccer practice.
View from the clocktower in Rome. It is a beautiful view. Too bad I couldn't enjoy it more as I plastered myself to the middle of the view deck. I HATE HEIGHTS!! WHAT WAS I THINKING?!

Molly and her old friend Anna. Molly was so kind to share her makeup. Sorry Nortons!
This was Molly's Kindergarten Tour of Rome field trip--lots of walking on a beautiful day!
Soccer, time with Family and freinds, Field Trips, Jeff's birthday...fun month!

No comments: