Nov 1, 2009

Halloween

Now that Halloween is out of the way, it is my favorite time of year! I love Thanksgiving and Christmas!! We had a fun time trick-or-treating last night, even with cold weather and a few sprinkles. I don't have any pictures though. My friend Julie and her two boys came over for chili and hot dogs and trick-or-treating in our neighborhood. Molly and Nate's minds were set on who could get to the doors and the next house the fastest, they had a great time. Will just strolled along with little Charlie and Daddy. The kids went straight upstairs to play and Molly disrobed from her mermaid costume before I could get any pictures. Now I am ready for turkey and pumpkin pie!! Jeff has a scrimmage against UAH tonight, so basketball begins!! I just love the next two months. A time of family and Thanksgiving and holiday magic. It is the best!!

No comments: